You‘ve decided to have time with me - yay, we’re in for such a wonderful treat! A couple things to be aware of, to make sure everything is just lovely:
1. Please be freshly bathed and have fresh breath. Thank you!
2. Please do not have drugs present at any time during our shared time and please do not be or become heavily intoxicated. I am not comfortable around hard drugs or severe intoxication and disrespecting that will result in full forfeiture of the donation and an immediate termination of our visit.
3. Cancellations less than 24 hours in advance incur a 50% cancellation fee. If you fail to cancel, the complete donation amount is required before I will accept another booking with you. Thank you for understanding!
4. Please have the donation in an unsealed envelope labeled ‘Gift,’ waiting in plain sight on a table near the door when I enter. For public dates, please tuck the envelope with the donation into a book and hand it to me upon meeting. I will excuse myself briefly to verify the donation, and our time together will begin when I return.
5. Please do not discuss money or explicit acts or services at any point during our appointment or arranging our appointment. Donations are for my time and companionship only.
I look forward to meeting you!